|Five individually decorated rooms provide memorable accommodation for a short Cotswolds break.
Our cosy bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms and are individually furnished. The double rooms are named after the fields surrounding Sudeley Castle of which one, “Almsbury”, has a private terrace overlooking the North Cotswold Edge. The Castle itself can be seen from here in Winter, once the leaves have fallen.Our twin bedroom is know as “The Preacher’s Room” since the founder of the Methodist Church, John Wesley, stayed here twice in 1755 and 1779 as a guest of the then owner of the building, John Stait, whilst preaching in the town.
Hence our name – Wesley House.
Restaurant with Rooms: AA 4 Stars and AA Breakfast Award